POSITION: Marketing Specialist - Key Client Account Management
COMPANY: Perkins Coie
LOCATION: Portland, Seattle
This role works with the Account Management Team (AM team) to strengthen and expand the firm’s select key client relationship(s).
Individual will work closely with the AM team to support client relationship management and execution of client team service and growth plans.
The position will have direct interactions with partners, clients, and cross-functional teams.
These essential functions are primary job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation.
- Participate in the development and execution of client team annual service and growth plans.
- Manage process of delivering value-add services to key clients, working with cross-functional teams (Events,Marketing Advisors, Communications, etc.) to ensure excellent client experience with the firm’s sponsored programs.
- Work closely with the Account Management Manager and Sr. Director to execute on team communication plans.
- Prepare various management reports and presentations for key stakeholders.
- Manage client dashboards on the firm’s intranet to house tools, best practice guidelines, and clients’ policy & procedures.
- Monitor client’s news, current events, and analyst reports; share and alert team members of relevant updates.
- Curate weekly internal client newsletters.
- Share marketing ideas and opportunities as they arise.
- Track and report on relationship management and business development progress.
- Maintain client team hygiene by managing various internal distribution lists, clients’ mailing lists, and client’s legal department organizational chart.
- Support the business development and relationship management efforts.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the firm’s operations, our lawyers’ expertise and unique practices.
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO APPLY, CLICK HERE.