POSITION: Manager of Content and Digital Marketing
COMPANY: Fenwick & West LLP
LOCATION: This position can be based in any Fenwick & West LLP U.S. office
Fenwick & West is a top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture. With more than 400 lawyers and 400 employees in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle and New York, we work with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech. For more than four decades, our firm has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the twelfth year.
Fenwick is seeking a Manager of Content and Digital Marketing who will play a crucial role in building visibility for Fenwick, its practice groups and individual attorneys. This role is responsible for developing and implementing systems that cover a broad range of marketing communications including thought leadership, promotional content, and digital marketing. This position can be based in any of our offices.
Skills & Qualifications
- External communications. Develops content assets for the firm and its practices to be flawlessly executed across all channels with a focus on digital. Types of assets will include whitepapers, surveys, eBooks, infographics, podcasts, videos, among others. Conducts or manage primary and secondary research in support of creating content assets.
- Business Development. Supports business development with high-value pitch opportunities and client engagement touch points.
- Marketing automation. Develop buyer personas, documenting buyer journeys and developing content programs and campaigns that nurture potential and existing clients through to meaningful conversions.
- Metrics and reporting. Measures the impact of the firm’s content for continuous improvement.
- Staff management and mentoring. Leads and develops a team of multi-skilled communications specialists arrayed against the firm’s Industry and Practice groups.
- Idea generation. Initiate and implement ideas to improve the firm’s content marketing and digital marketing services.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing & Business Development, the qualified candidate will have:
- 10+ years of professional service marketing experience.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of technology industries (software, mobile, life sciences, etc.) and legal services (venture capital, securities, IP litigation, etc.)
- Intermediate understanding of current social network platforms, online content distribution, marketing automation, web analytics and search engine optimization.
- Advanced search, data collection and reporting skills. Intermediate to advanced MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- JD or MBA preferred.
To view the full job posting and to be fully considered for this
position, please apply directly online.