POSITION: Marketing and Data Analyst (Temporary - approx. 4-5 months)
COMPANY: Fenwick & West LLP
LOCATION: Mountain View/San Francisco (CA) Seattle (WA or New York (NY) office
Fenwick & West is a top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture. With more than 300 attorneys and 400 employees in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle and New York, we work with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech. For more than four decades, our Firm has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the twelfth year.
We have a temporary opening for a Marketing Data Analyst (approximately 4-5 months) who will work with the marketing technology team to execute on reporting requests received from marketing and business development team members. This position can be based in our Mountain View/San Francisco (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) office.
- Create complex, cross-object and cross-platform reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Marketo, Apsona, Power BI and internal tools.
- Develop and fine tune reports to yield meaningful, replicable results.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Excel and data validation skills and solid understanding of complex relational database systems.
- Current experience in Marketo and Salesforce required.
- Strong presentation and training skills and ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to work independently as an individual contributor and a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, concierge service environment.
- Law firm and other industry experience highly preferred.
To be fully considered for this position, please apply directly online: https://fenwick.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Fenwick_External_CareersApply Here