POSITION: Director of Communications
COMPANY: Fenwick & West LLP
LOCATION: This position can be based in any fenwick & West LLP U.S. office
Fenwick & West is a top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture. With more than 400 lawyers and 400 employees in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle and New York, we work with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech. For more than four decades, our firm has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the twelfth year.
The Director of Communications is responsible for the quality, cost and business impact of the firm’s externally and internally facing content. This position can be based in any of their U.S. offices.
Working with a dedicated team of managers and specialists, the individual:
- Delivers exceptional content for marketing and business development purposes.
- Oversees the timing and cadence of all communications for balance and impact.
- Maintains a library of foundational marketing content that can be reused.
- Continuously enhances the firm’s brand and reputation in the marketplace.
- Provides exceptional writing and editing services, emphasizing storytelling principles.
- Deeply understands and champions leading corporate communications practices (with particular emphasis on digital channels).
Skills & Qualifications
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing & Business Development, the qualified candidate will have:
- At least 12 years of progressively responsible experience in a corporate communications function.
- Experience within a matrixed professional services environment preferred - Law, engineering, accounting, and investment banking.
- Proven and successful experience leading a multifunctional team of communication specialists and an expert user of digital communication platforms, preferably have previously led a digital transformation program.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Business, Marketing or Public Relations. Master's degree preferred.
- The equivalent of this in working experience is also acceptable. Strong Excel and data validation skills and solid understanding of complex relational database systems.
To view the full job posting and to be fully considered for this position, please apply directly online. Apply Here