POSITION: Pitches and Proposals Manager
COMPANY: Fenwick & West LLP
LOCATION: Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA) or Seattle (WA) office
Fenwick & West is a top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture. With more than 300 attorneys and 400 employees in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle and New York, we work with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech. For more than four decades, our Firm has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the twelfth year.
The Pitches and Proposals Manager will provide business development support to the Corporate practice with a focus on the production of credentials and proposals, experience collection and maintenance, biography management and special projects. This position can be based in our Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA) or Seattle (WA) office.
Organize and lead multi-subject pitch, proposal and RFP opportunities for the Corporate practice.
- Prepare research and marketing/sales materials for meetings with prospective clients.
- Complete post-mortems on high value opportunities.
- Supervise data entry and help with maintenance of pre- and post-pitch activities to CRM database.
- Manage and help maintain updates to marketing client lists, experience management database and pitch templates.
- Manage periodic reporting of pitch activities to leadership.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent quality assurance skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, that meet the demands of high-performing large law firm partners.
- Exceptional search and research skills, including data gathering and reporting skills.
- Proficient in data entry.
- Understanding of technology industry verticals (software, mobile, life sciences, etc.).
- Understanding of legal industry, especially large law firm practices and sales cycles.
- Salesforce or other CRM.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel).
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, the ideal candidate will have experience preparing proposal documents and can lead business development teams in gathering information for more complex proposals, credentials and RFPs. Strong academics, including a bachelor's degree; MBA or JD preferred.
To be fully considered for this position, please apply directly online: http://www.fenwick.com/pages/Careers-Professional-Staff.aspx