POSITION: Senior Business Development Coordinator
COMPANY: Fenwick & West LLP
LOCATION: All Fenwick & West offices
Fenwick & West is a top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture. With more than 300 attorneys and 400 employees in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle and New York, we work with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech. For more than four decades, our Firm has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the twelfth year.
Our Marketing department has an opening for a Senior Business Development Coordinator who will further the firm’s business development efforts through support of specific practice groups, individual partners and senior staff. This position can be based in any of our offices with travel to other offices as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, the ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience in marketing or business development capacity with professional services background, preferably legal. Previous experience supporting a corporate practice group a plus. Bachelor's degree required.
- Understanding of the law firm sales cycle and professional services BD best practices.
- Legal, business and competitive intelligence research, data collection and reporting skills, including use of CRM tools and proprietary research databases.
- Advanced ability to write about legal and technical topics, and proofread related materials generated by attorneys and other marketing staff with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience preparing proposal (RFP) responses and pitch materials.
- Highly proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Knowledge of CRM database, preferably Salesforce.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/projects as well as manage expectations of attorneys in relation to these projects.
- Strong customer service ethic and outstanding interpersonal skills, capable of working seamlessly with high-level partners, marketing staff and colleagues in other administrative departments.
- Highly organized, efficient and extremely detail-oriented, with superior fact-checking skills.
- Capable of staying productive and accurate under pressure with tight deadlines (a sense of humor helps, too).
- Self-motivated, takes initiatives and is able to work independently.
To see the full job posting and apply online, please visit our careers page: http://www.fenwick.com/pages/Careers-Professional-Staff.aspx