POSITION: Marketing & Business Development Manager International Arbitration
COMPANY: Hogan Lovells
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. or New York City
This position supports the marketing activities of the International Arbitration practice globally, helping to frame and drive marketing programs and business development activities. The IA M&BD manager will work as part of a global team, alongside colleagues based in Hong Kong, London, Munich, New York and Washington D.C and will report into the Director of M&BD for the LAE Americas practice and the Senior M&BD Manager in London. She or he will be expected to build strong working relationships with Practice Group leadership, and with all Arbitration partners in the network.
• Strong critical thinker able to devise data-driven marketing and business development strategies
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
• Well-versed with demonstrated success in marketing and business development best practices
• Experience working independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
• Collaborative and team-minded.
• Project and team management experience.
• Effective interpersonal and team working skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, and an exacting attention to detail in all work product.
• Excellent research skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years of relevant experience preferred, preferably in a legal or similar professional services industry.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Spanish language would be an asset but is not required.
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., including one hour for lunch. Must be flexible to work additional hours.
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined. Hogan Lovells is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status or other factors protected by law.