POSITION: Marketing Manager
COMPANY: Hill Ward Henderson
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
This individual would lead marketing initiatives, under the oversight of the Director of Business Development & Marketing, and manage and implement programs relating to marketing the firm as a whole, as well as individual practice groups. Internal communications are also included.
- Work with the Director of Business Development and Marketing to create targeted programs and initiatives to fulfill the firm’s business development goals.
- Manage members of the marketing team and delegate workload to foster collaboration and teamwork throughout all programs.
- Supervise all firm communications internally and externally.
- Oversee the execution and manage the planning process for both external and internal firm events including conferences and tradeshows.
- Oversee and maintain the accuracy of contacts in a marketing database
- Manage the process of updates to the public website to maintain timely, current information and to enhance Search Engine Optimization.
- Manage the firm’s social and digital media including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter profiles.
- Manage the firm’s intranet and ensure fresh information is posted daily in coordination with the firm’s administrative managers and directors.
- Oversee civic and community sponsorships to maintain a presence among the business communities in Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties.
- Manage the public relations efforts and ensure timely release of news and announcements.
- Provide support to the firm’s business development efforts by utilizing Thompson Reuters Monitor Suite research platform, assembling research packets and producing targeted marketing materials for client pitches and other business development efforts.
- Lead Request for Proposals (RFPs) process and draft responses to RFPs
- Create and design sponsorship ads and other marketing collateral.
- Work with the Director of Business Development and Marketing to manage the marketing budget to ensure timely payment of invoices and the department remains within the confines of the budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 5+ years in marketing and promotion
Excellent communication and decision-making skills
Meticulous attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
Ability to think creatively and innovatively
Experience in project management and supervising teams
Budget-management skills and proficiency
Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, and marketing software
Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
Professional services experience a plus.