The first Women Lawyers Rainmaking Survey was conducted in 2003. At that time, it was one of the only surveys collecting data on women lawyers’ business development efforts and successes. The Women Rainmaking Survey now serves as a leading resource for law firms and attorneys.
The benchmarking data provides valuable insight into:
- The keys to rainmaking success
- Profiles of successful women rainmakers
- How much time is dedicated to business development for best results
- What business development activities work best
- What are the barriers to advancement, potential road blocks to success, and areas for improvement
- How firms and others are supporting women lawyers
- Best practices for firms and women lawyers
Please take the survey and/or share the survey with other women lawyers.
Take the Survey