The Legal Sales and Service Organization (LSSO) will launch its fifth Women Rainmaking Survey for Lawyers in a few weeks. LSSO conducted its first Women Lawyers Rainmaking Survey in 2003. This groundbreaking survey provides significant findings including:
About the Survey
- The keys to rainmaking success
- Profiles of successful women rainmakers
- How much time is dedicated to business development for best results
- What business development activities work best
- What are the barriers to advancement, potential road blocks to success, and areas for improvement
- How firms and others are supporting women lawyers
- Best practices for firms and women lawyers
Silvia L. Coulter and Catherine Alman MacDonagh, co-authors of The Woman Lawyer’s Rainmaking Game, are once again directing the survey.
Partnering with LSSO and sponsoring this survey allows your organization to demonstrate your commitment to the advancement of women in the law. Please contact Kirsten Lovett at email@example.com
for more information.
Past Survey Results
LSSO members, log into your account to see past Women Lawyers Rainmaking Survey Results.