Sidley Austin is hiring a Business Development and Marketing Specialist in their Houston, TX office.
The Business Development and Marketing Specialist serves as a liaison assigned the Energy and Project Finance practice teams and reports to the Business Development and Marketing Manager. S/He will work directly with the partners in the group (across various offices worldwide) to develop and execute clear strategies and business plans, and manage an aligned range of marketing campaigns/programs, events, communications and key account activity.
Projects may include:
- securing panel and other appointments through the submission of written proposals/pitches
- assisting in the maintenance of business development and marketing collateral for the group (including experience databases)
- monitoring progress against planned priorities
- directory submissions and improving the profile of the practices
- developing strategy for participation in or planning of major events
- At least five (5) years of experience in the legal arena and/or strategic planning, sales, market assessment or positioning in other professional services industries
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year college or university
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Working knowledge of customer relationship management and other databases
- M.B.A. or J.D. a considerable plus
- Experience within a law firm environment.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply online: https://careers-sidley.icims.com/jobs/4424/business-development-and-marketing-specialist/login